Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Trainer Asked Me How I Was Doing on My Carb Intake, Back Off Jack!

"My trainer asked me how I was doing with my carb intake... BACK OFF JACK, you're going to have to wait until after Thanksgiving!" This was a comment I overheard in the local coffee hangout between two women. I thought to my self, WOW how many times have I said that and what is the next thing that will be an excuse for putting off a healthy style of living? Can you relate to her?PROCRASTINATION!There I said it the "P" word. It daunts us and it haunts us. What are we supposed to do about it? One word...START TODAYOK that's two words but you get the idea. Nothing is ever going to change unless you do. You have to just do it, move it, do something. If you keep putting it off till this holiday or that holiday or this event or what ever, you will always be the weight you are or continue to gain.How many things around your house are started but not finished? Too many? Leaving things unfinished makes us feel guilty, worried or anxious.Taking the time to finish just one thing will give you confidence and energy to finish another. Escape your routine to finish that one thing. Let's face it you are reading this because you procrastinate. That's what caught your eye. Am I right? You wait until the right season, after the holidays, after the big event. You name it we all do it.


I'm asking you to look at things a little differently. Start by carving out a little time in your day for 3 minutes of exercise. I know I know, you're saying "3 MINUTES WHAT IS THAT GOING TO DO FOR ME?" Well it's a place to start instead of using your tired excuse of after THANKSGIVING. 3 minutes gradually builds up to 6 minutes then 18 minutes. Just like finishing one project, you will gain energy and confidence to keep adding more to your day.One more thing, I am not a big advocate of deprivation diets or diets of any kind. So I want you to think about this crazy idea. EAT LESS on Thanksgiving see how that works. In fact eat less all the time. Truth is, that is how people lose weight and that's all there is to it. No trainers necessary. What are you waiting for?I believe it was Einstein who said, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."STOP THE INSANITYSign up for the 3 minuteinc mini course todayCOPYRIGHT © 2014 · ALL RIGHTS RESERVED · 3MINUTEINC.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment